Members of Parish Council are elected by the parish at the annual Vestry meeting. On a monthly basis the Council:
- Reviews monthly financial reports
- Sets priorities and approves plans for the ongoing restoration and renewal of church and gardens
- Approves the ongoing development of new programs (Sunday school, adult formation, pastoral care).
- Assists in setting goals for congregational growth, stewardship, outreach, and spiritual development
- Forming parish responses to important decisions
- Supporting emerging social priorities
There are four Trustees of the Parish who are all members of the Parish Council: the two Wardens, the Treasurer and one member at large elected by the Council. They are ultimately responsible for all decisions regarding the financial, legal and business life of the parish.